What shipping methods are available?
We ship all packages using ePacket, Registered Post Airmail, Ordinary Small Packet Plus, DHL, EMS, FedEx, Aramex, etc.
Delivery charges for orders from the Online Shop?
By default all orders made on Ghanawedding.com are shipped using our Standard Free Shipping option, if however if you want to receive your item(s) faster enough then you’ll be required to choose a paid shipping option, shipping fee varies depending on your location, warehouse location, item weight or size and also the shipping method you choose.
How long will delivery take?
Shipping time varies by location and the shipping method you choose, by default we ship all orders using our Free Standard Shipping Method. These are our estimates when you choose to use the Free Standard Shipping Method:
|United States||10-45 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-45 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-45 Business days|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||15-50 Business days|
|SHIPPING METHOD||*ESTIMATED TIME|
|DHL Express||3-23 Business days|
|Fedex / EMS||5-27 Business days|
|Aramex||5-39 Business days|
|Standard Shipping||15-50 Business days|
*The above estimated times does not include our 2-5 day processing time.
What about customs?
We are not responsible for any customs fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get customs fees when they arrive in your country.
Where can I view my sales receipt?
Immediately after you place an order and make payment for it, you will receive two emails both with receipts, one from our payment processor and one from us, you can also request we resend the receipt to you via email or you can login to your account on ghanawedding.com if you have one in order to view any receipts you may have.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will receive an email containing order details and your tracking information, with our Free Standard Shipping tracking information may sometimes not be available.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 1-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping, this way you may receive item A before item B.
What payment methods are available?
What should I do if my payment has failed?
If your payment has failed, please check the following:
1. Please make sure you have paid with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro (debit card) or American Express.
2. When making payment on fredyMart, you must have an activated 3-D Secure Code. Please contact your bank to confirm whether your card has been authorized with 3-D Secure Authentication.If you have a VISA card, click here to learn about 3-D Secure for VISA. If you have a MasterCard, click here to learn about the MasterCard SecureCode
3. If your card has expired or your payment has exceeded your card’s limit, please contact your card issuer.
4. If you got an error notice on the checkout page, please check your card information and try to pay again. If this doesn’t work, you can try using another card or another browser
5. If you’re paying with Mobile Money, ensure you have sufficient balance in your wallet to continue or contact us.
Can the country receiving the shipment be different than the country of purchase?
For security reasons, any item(s) purchased from Ghanawedding.com will only be shipped to the billing address if you choose to pay with a Credit or Debit card, if you want to have an item shipped to a different address either than your credit or debit cards billing address please contact us. For all other payments options you can make direct entry of the address you want the package delivered to during checkout.
Why was the wrong amount deducted from my account?
Please note ghanawedding.com only charge user the value in order confirmation page and no extra money will be received. If extra money has been deducted from your account, it may due to floating exchange rate or service fee charged by your bank or the payment processor. You may double check when entering payment infirminfor and with yourybank in case you still have concernns about it.
Will I receive the same product that I see in the picture?
Yes, you’ll receive exactly what you see or the variance you choose, due to different screen settings, item color might be slightly different from what is seen or the computer or phone screen.
Will you restock items indicated as “out of stock?”
Mostly items that goes out of stock are restocked in a few days, but in some cases some items may never become available for purchase again.
ORDERS AND RETURNS
How do I place an Order?
Placing an order or ghanawedding.com is very easy, please follow the below steps;
- Find the item by going to the shop page, you can also find a few items of interest on the homepage / landing page or search for an item using the search box.
- Click on the item of interest and wait a fews seconds for it load.
- Select an item variance e.g. color, size, type, etc. choose the quantity you want to purchase and click on the add to cart button.
- From the side bar, click on the pink button that say “CHECKOUT”.
- Fill in the form (this is needed for delivery of what you buy), choose a payment method and click on the pink button that read “PLACE ORDER”
- On the next page, click the “PAY NOW” button to choose a payment method to finalize you purchase.
Do I need an account to place an order?
To make things easier for our customers, especially first time customers, we don’t require you to create an account, you can choose to checkout without an account, however you can register for a free account on our website, with an account on ghanawedding.com you’ll be able to access your order status and history, manage your address and account, etc. We only ask for information necessary to make your purchase process and account and data management faster and easier for you.
How do I track my order?
To track your order enter your email address and the order number you received in your email when you placed your order and click on the track button, you can also track with your tracking ID by going to global.cainiao.com
How can I return a product?
You can return a product with 3 days after you receive it, if the item is not as described, you received a different item either than what you ordered, or item arrived damaged.
Please contact us before sending any package back to us.
How can I cancel or change my order?
Currently, as a customer you cannot cancel an order by yourself.
If you want to cancel your order for any reason please contact us via WhatsApp +233200835028 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 hours after you make payment for your order, we will not be able to cancel your order once it has entered order processing mode.
Which browser is best to use the site?
In order to browse the ghanawedding.com wedding smooth enough we recommend you use the ghanawedding mobile app or use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari Web Browsers. We do no recommend browsers such as opera mini as they compress data thereby preventing some of our website files to load fully.